Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Deck the Halls

Deck the halls?
What?
Other than the Christmas song, I've only heard the word "deck" used as a verb when you physically wipe someone out.
 I've never decked anyone, but I plan on doing it before I die.

Apparantly, to "deck" is also to decorate.
A BIG thanks to context clues for helping me figure this one out.
A somewhat smaller thanks to Webster for confirming my suspicions.
But really, have you ever heard anyone use that word in that context any other time of year?

Well people, I did some decking.

Come on in...take a peek....







Happy Decking everyone!

xo, Caroline

2 comments:

  1. I love your stockings. Did you make the "c" and "b" for the toppers?

    Your tree turned out lovely and treasured. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about "she's all decked out"?

    ReplyDelete