Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Feathers - A New Trend

Love. Love. Love.
This new hair trend makes me "oh, so happy."

While in Cali, I noticed an array of hair feathers and it slowly grew on me.
How ironic that I get a call today from my cousin, Bella, who was on her way to the salon to get her feathers!


This has been the norm in Brazil for quite some time, and I have always wanted to be able to do it here without turning too many heads. 

Well wait, I live in the South...the land of boat shoes, Polo, and Vera Bradley.
Hm...I'm probably still going to get a few weird looks.


The cool thing about these all natural feathers is that they can be brushed, curled, and flat ironed. You do need a few tools if you are going to put them in yourself. Go to http://www.hairfeather.com/ to get an idea of feather and tool kit pricing.

But please people, do not go in your backyard and pick up a random bird feather to use in your hair. This would not be cool or sanitary. :)

xo - Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment