Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cross Body

It's been a while since I've gotten this excited about a purse. 
Every girl has her "thing" that she just can't get enough of, and purses have never been it for me. 
But, these new "hands free" cross body bags may just do it for me. 
I love being able to run my errands without getting a sore arm from an oversized purse. 
Being able to pull out my car keys while holding my ice water (that's right, not coffee) has seriously improved the way I start my day. 
All this time, I thought I was clumsy. 
Nope - it was the purse. 

And, did I mention that you can find almost any color, fabric, shape, and size?
 They are everywhere, and this is a fabulous thing.
Speaking of fabulous, check out a few of my faves below (I actually have the first one).  

      
                                          
xoxo,

       Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment